Sunday, April 18, 2010
Treatment of bad breath is to find dentists?
If a person suffering from bad breath, place in a variety of communication is very embarrassing, as an opening is the mouth of the odor, people shy away from, people would place inferior effort, which affect most of the communication, is a matter of great distress thing. That bad breath how to cure it? First analysis of the cause of halitosis, bad breath, the reason many, their first oral disease is caused by oral disease, with problems such as teeth, tooth enamel is destroyed after the form cavities, the food we eat The residual in the cavity to form the acidic environment rot can attack our teeth, emitting a smell, there are as oral ulcer, periodontitis and other diseases. Gangrenous pulp disease, you will have the difficult question of oral odor, people nausea, the reason for the bad breath, cure for many, is also very simple and the patient can go to the dentist to repair damage teeth by bacteria, a day to maintain brush your teeth or chewing gum given time to eat, to get rid of bad breath, to breath fresh change, there is cause gastrointestinal system caused by disease, digestive system diseases can arouse bad breath, the Chinese believe that the reason is H.-S. caused detailed treatment approach is taken can be used in clinical relieve inflammation of the food, or conditioning of the body balance, to reach the purpose of treating physical illness. There is eating a particular food composition of the bad breath smell like garlic. Onions, etc., we must brush your teeth, timely clear the mouth odor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It isnt always as simple as going to the dentist or the food that you eat.
ReplyDeleteI am a 40 year old female from the UK and I have to admit that for sometime I had a problem with bad breath. I went to the dentist every 6 months and I even changed surgeries for one that had a hygienist. She showed me that I was brushing my teeth all wrong and I should forget what you learn as a child, you know, the brush your teeth up and down and that I should hold my brush at a 45 degree angle and brush each tooth around and around. Apparently this removes the debris from your tooth and does not just push it into your gums, like the traditional up and down method.
I tried it for 6 months and the condition of teeth and gums improved, but my breath did not. I know as I was having a conversation with a person at work and whilst taking they suddenly placed their hand under their chin (nothing unusual there) but then a noticed that their finger then extended, to under their nose. That was their polite way of carrying on the conversation, but not having to
smell my breath.
Well the dentist next suggested that maybe I need to be referred to the hospital, to have a simple operation of having the lining of nose stripped out. He the thought that maybe it was may sinus and that larger opening on my internal nose area, would help me breath easier and prevent any build up of bacteria at the back of my nose that smells, this causing the bad breath.... I had to operation and no, it did not work!
Then a "friend" sent me a something called the Bad Breath Report via email. Unfortunately after reading it I did not keep a copy, but I know you can download it from http://tiny.cc/k1ufm it contains some really useful tips and hints that helped me work out the various causes of bad breath, some were obvious and some I had not even thought of. Simple things like indigestion.
So finally, I decided to go to my doctor, as noted from the report that acid reflux can cause bad breath. I had suffered with it your years, after the kids were born and despite it being uncomfortable, I did not associate it with bad breath, prior to reading the above report. I was put on strong tablets for the reflux, not to be confused with indigestion tablets or over the counter drugs, these were the bee knees and they worked. Within a couple of days my breath was sweet and I even noticed that my husband fell asleep, in bed, actually facing me.
Good luck and I hope the report helps you.